Wednesday, December 18, 2019

It is with great excitement, tremendous joy and complete reverence to GOD ALMIGHTY, that I celebrate this joyful time in my life.  I have had many occasions in my lifetime of over 5 decades to celebrate many things;  marriages for my 2 daughters,  births and birthdays of 4 grand children, pay raises, friends, family and loved ones accomplishments, miracles and great wisdom from my GOD that caused me to leap to the sky and set me higher on the "ladder of life" and countless other major and minor events that I celebrate. The list is endless simply because of the length of life God granted me.  Life is truly to be lived and enjoyed and when it is time to celebrate, I do so.  My GOD ordained 7 great feast for His people in the year and for each one, He commanded them to celebrate and be joyful, full of happiness.  He had joy in the mix the entire time. Why, it is even a fruit of the spirit (love, joy, peace, patience.....) My GOD is and awesome GOD!!! So I celebrate this important event with a heart filled with excitement!! This month is the 10 year birthday of  an event GOD Himself placed in my heart. This wonderful Birthday month of my Savior's birth,  nothing can top that! That alone is worthy of a lifetime of daily celebrations, not just on Christmas and Easter.  He is 1st, 2nd, and 3rd in my humble existence, because I need Him.  No, this celebration is not even close to that scale.  I celebrate the 10 year birthday of this blog that the Holy Spirit dropped in my heart 10 years ago and named it," The Chaser."Think about it. The Birthday of The KING of kings and The LORD of lords. At about this time, everywhere on earth and all locations, people are celebrating this Birthday!!! Whether acknowledged or not acknowledged, whether called Christ = Jesus, Mas=Celebrate, or anything else, the whole world  in all nations, tribes, tongues, wherever people are breathing, mindful, or unlearned, know that He is the reason we Celebrate. As a matter of fact, no one else in and of this world can garner such an occasion.  No man, woman, boy, girl, animal, creature, insect, reptile, place, location, thing, item or event, would even come close to being Worthy of such PRAISE AND ADORATION!!Amen!  He is worthy so much, that the world He called forth, spoke into existence, commanded all the parts to work in perfect formation; to come  and go when it is time.  Day knows when it is Night's turn,  and Night knows when it is Day's turn. The sun knows and the stars.  All seasons come forth at their Appointed Times, as does every seed in the earth.  All these Creation elements have always obeyed and continue their obedience to their Creator for thousands of years, it has been so. GOD said it 1time and from then on it has been so.  GLORY TO GOD ALMIGHTY!! I could continue, but the goodness of GOD and the work of GOD'S Hand, I am unable to thoroughly write about.  No, I would run out of paper (lol) because there is not enough trees that supply the wood to make the paper needed for such an endeavor.  John said such in his book. John 21:25.  So my celebration of the 10 year birthday of "The Chaser" can't touch that!  But I celebrate it because The Holy Spirit dropped these words and titles into my heart, and used a minimal talent I have (writing) and spoke it to me (1Cor.1:27, 28) and said write. So I did. I am grateful to write for Him and about Him and with blessed hope that readers receive something as it is read.  So HAPPY 10TH BIRTHDAY TO  "THE CHASER" in this month of Glorious celebration to  THE BLESSED BITHDAY OF THE KING OF kings. Praise GOD ALMIGHTY.   Psalm  150.   May the Blessings of a Merry Christmas saturate you and your family, precious reader.

No comments:

Post a Comment