Thursday, December 10, 2009

A New Creature

Well here I am doing something I never thought I would. Blogging. I am not so sure I know exactly what blogging is but I do enjoy writing so I will give this a try. I have been on a qwest to seek and discover the good in all things and as a result of this journey unfortunately there is also the opposite that is there. As I watch in total amazement the season change with the leaves turning colors and some of those colors are nameless they are sheer awesome,the sky displaying all manner of clouds in every shape,form,size color, trees standing at a constant attention to the creator and then there is the dirt that we walk on. This never ending material of mixture of stuff that has a important role in growth in all things green with the necessary help of rain and because God said that is how it will work. I am always amazed at the creation God placed me in. I feel like a new creature each day He allows me in. It is only on those days that my focus has been diverted to something else that I find myself somewhat lost. That can happen easily. One of my 5th graders had on a tee-shirt that said "I love vampires" with the picture of a giant red heart on it. So I asked her what she loved about vampires and her answer got me to thinking. She said that they were cool and that she would like to meet one.There I was standing there with my gold cross around my neck visible with a longing in my heart to witness about Christ. I feel constrained. So my character and visible walk is on display much like a billboard or a commercial or a flyer of some type, as a live witness to the goodness of God. I want to yell and use a mega phone if necessary to talk of how good and cool our God is. So for now I will use the means needed to talk without speaking .Did that sentence make sense?

1 comment:

  1. Hi Dear SIL that made tons of sense. I'm so happy to have you in the blog world. Your writing is just beautiful. I get it Chaser!

    ReplyDelete